I can’t believe that I have just to breathe two words about Halloween, so here’s some of my favorite things about the fall festivus:
- Miniature versions of my favorite candy in a giant bowl with no guard watching it
- Tiny cute children in costumes
- Halloween episodes of sitcoms, usually consisting of some ridiculous costume party or a night of trick-or-treating antics and usually the police. And can I just say that I’ve been to quite a few costume parties, and I’ve never seen super elaborate costumes as they show on TV…sad.
- It’s an excuse to cut up giant fruit and then sit it outside with a candle in it
- Raking leaves
- Getting to bust out all my scarves
You can find them on Etsy.com, where you can also find a whole array of Halloween/Fall type items.